Microsoft office is the most popular and leading platform used by billions of users worldwide to drive their productivity. The best thing about Microsoft Office is, it is easy to use and can be accessed anytime, anywhere. It provides users with several useful tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and many more that help them complete their tasks quickly.
However, to get access to the outstanding and useful tools and features of Microsoft Office, the users are required to create a common Microsoft Account. Therefore, the users are suggested to follow the steps we have given below to easily create and log in to their Ms Office Account.
How to create a Microsoft Account
All the users are required to follow the steps listed below to complete the Microsoft Account creation procedure:-
- Firstly, open the web browser.
- Now, type “account.microsoft.com” in the Address Bar.
- Then, press the “Enter” key.
- After that, the users will be redirected to the official webpage of Microsoft.
- Click on the “Create a Ms Office Account” tab.
- Thereafter, the official “Microsoft Account Creation Window” gets opened.
- Here, the users are required to enter their email address or phone number that they want to use for their Microsoft Account.
(Note: the users can also create a new and separate Microsoft Account by
- clicking on the “Get a new email address” option.)
- Now, click on the “Next” tab.
- After that, the “Create Password Window” will open.
- Here, the users are required to create a password for their Ms Office Account.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, the users are recommended to follow the on-screen instructions as prompted and enter the personal information (i.e., first name, last name, birth date, etc.) and click the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, the “Verify email window” gets opened.
- Here, the users are suggested to enter the code they received on their email ID or phone number to get verified.
- Now, press the “Next” tab.
- Finally, the users are suggested to enter the captcha code and click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, to stay signed in, click on the yes option in the “Stay signed in” window.
How to Log into Your MS Account
The users are suggested to follow the below-mentioned steps to log in to their Microsoft Account in a hassle-free manner:-
- First of all, the users are required to open their web browser.
- Now, type “Office.com/myaccount” in the address bar of the browser.
- After that, the official “Sign in” window of MS Office Account will open.
- Here, the users are required to enter the phone number or email address that they registered for their Microsoft Account.
- Now, click the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, the “Enter Password” window will open where the users are required to enter the password of the Microsoft Account.
- Then, tap on the “Next” tab.
- Here, the users are recommended to select the keep me signed in option so that the next time they need to use their MS Office account, they won’t have to login again.
Lastly, tap on the “Sign in” tab to log into the Microsoft Account successfully.
The above-mentioned piece of information included the step-by-step procedures to create and log into a Microsoft Account. Here, in this write-up, we mentioned the easiest and hassle-free procedures to help the users create and log into their Microsoft. Moreover, if you want to set up your office product visit office.com/setup and you can also ask for immediate help from the customer support team of Microsoft Office if any issue arises.