Office.com/myaccount is a portal for signing in to your Office account. Using this platform, you can easily access your account with the help of your associated credentials. This article will provide you complete information for reaching your account.
Procedure to Access Your Office Account via office.com/myaccount
Following is the step-by-step procedure for Office Sign In. Each step of the process must be followed carefully to enjoy a trouble-free process.
- Commence the Office Login procedure by enabling a web browser on your computing device. In the main interface of your web browser, you have to go to the search bar and enter “office.com/myaccount” URL.
- This URL will take you to the sign-in window.
- On reaching the sign-in window, you have to enter your email address that is linked with your Office account. After entering the associated email address, you have to press the “Next” tab.
Note: Having an Office is a must to perform the sign-in process. In case you don’t have an account yet, then you can make one just by clicking the “Create one” link. Further, provide all the information needed to complete the process.
- Now, you need to provide the Office account protection password in the empty field. You must enter the password carefully. Each letter of the password must match the one that you have created during the sign-up process.
- Office also provides you a choice to save your account credentials in your system and stay signed in. After saving your credentials, when you try the sign-in process, you will directly get redirected to your account without entering the credentials.
- To reach your account successfully, tap the “Sign In” button and end the office.com/myaccount process.
How to Change office.com/myaccount Password?
If you are unable to access your account or you want to improve the security of your Office account, then you can try changing your password. The process for this is provided below.
Reset Your Password
When you are getting the sign-in error and you are not able to complete the process, then you have to reset your password to access your account.
- Switch to the Office login web page using URL “office.com/myaccount”.
- Associated email addresses must be entered in the given field. To step forward, click “Next”.
- Press the “Forgot Password” link.
- Then, verify your identity by checking the email address and hitting the “Get Code” tab.
- Doing so, you will get a code on your email account.
- Enter the received code carefully and click “Next”.
- Further, create a new password for your account and confirm the process.
Create a New Password
You can also change the password for your account by accessing it. For this:
- Access your Office Account by completing the sign-in process via office.com/myaccount. For signing in using your current password that you need to change.
- After signing in, you have to choose the “Security” option.
- Click the “Password Security” option and then type the old password followed by a new password.
- To complete the process, hit “Save” and your password gets changed successfully.