Office account is a portal for managing your subscription online. Using your account you can perform several other functions too such as downloading the setup application, get the complete information about your purchased subscription, and much more. In order to perform all these functions and to enhance your experience, you have to follow the process mentioned below. Carefully follow each step to experience the error-free Office Login.
Office Account Creation Procedure
- Access a web browser on your computer system.
- Further, you are required to visit the Office login webpage. For this, enter “office.com/myaccount” in the browser’s address bar.
- Once you reach your preferred window, you will find the “Create One” option. This is located under the email address field. Now, click the provided link.
- This will take you to the Office account creation window.
- Then, you have to enter the email address that you want to connect to your Office account.
- On the other hand, click the “Use a phone number instead” link for connecting your Office account with a phone number. Then, provide a valid phone number.
- To move further with the office.com/myaccount process, you are required to click the “Next” button.
- After that, create an 8 character account security password for your Office account. Along with that, you must add at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character or symbol in your password.
- Once you are done with entering the password, you can view it by tick marking the “Show Password” checkbox. Then, make sure that you have entered the correct password. Click the “Next” tab to move further with the Office Login process.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to verify your Office account. In order to do so, you have to open the verification mail that you have received by the Office on your registered email address. You can look for the mail in the inbox or the Spam folder of your email account. In case you have registered your account with a mobile number, then access that and open the verification message that you have received.
- Now, come back to the installation wizard and provide the verification code that you have received.
- Along with that, you can also allow the Office to send you the mail regarding the information, tips as well as offers. For this, tick mark the provided checkbox. However, this is an optional step.
- Afterwards, you have to read the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents of Office. Click the provided links in order to access the document. Then, read the whole document carefully.
- To move further with the process, click the “Next” tab.
- The next step is to complete the captcha task. For this, provide the exact same characters in the given field, as shown on your screen. Then, tap the “Next” button to conclude the process.
Procedure for Office Login
- Initiate the Office.com/myaccount procedure by accessing a web browser. For this, click the icon of your preferred web browser either from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, switch to the Office login window by typing “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar of your web browser. Carefully enter the Office URL in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- In the next window, enter the email address or phone number that is associated with your Office account.
- Further, you have to click the “Next” tab to move further with the Office login procedure.
- After that, you are required to provide the account security password in the given field. Make sure you enter the password that you have created at the time of account creation.
- At last, hit the “Sign In” tab to reach your account successfully. This will successfully conclude the Office Login procedure.